Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Afternoon

 It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon. The kids looked so darling for church, Miles hit his seven month mark so I needed to take pictures any way, so I just took some cute pictures of the two of them, and actually one with me in there with my cute little stinkers!! I just love looking over their cute little faces and capturing a piece of their little personalities while they grow.




Right about now is when the dogs next door started barking....he was impossible after that.....


I will admit that I get overwhelmed at times. I wonder how other moms always seem so calm. I wonder if it is possible to manage more children, and how other ladies do it with (what I guess seems like) such ease!? But then there are times that are sweeter than sugar itself and I am humbled at the thought that I am a mother of two great, fun, beautiful children! I  try not to get so anxious about the future because I know that worrying is really quite pointless, but I can't help but sometimes feel like their childhoods are sprinting across my heart, leaving only footprints behind. I hope for such good things for them and I want to give them all of what I know and all that I am, and yet I feel like it is impossible to give them everything I would like. I guess that is when we rely on our Savior. We teach the best that we know how, and hope that it is enough; have faith that it is enough.

No comments: