Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Prince William Trunk or Treat



Toy Story Family


We had a great time at the Prince William Ward Trunk - or- Treat.  With a make shift Buzz Lightyear ( I still wish he could've waited for me to help him attach all his pieces to his clothes...), a storybook Little Bo Peep, Woody with a hat I made too small, and a Jessie with homemade wig, we managed to receive the "Best Costume" Award!
I made some Pumpkin Crunch and it ended up taking the "Best Dessert" Award.
Lydia was exhausted before the night was through and we all had a great time!

Sheriff Woody and Kent Clark. Best pals.


eh?

Father Time and Mother Nature. Check out their awesome trunk! They were given the "Most Creative" Award.

Enjoying her candy already. Don't worry, this was only one of her three pieces I said she could have.

"Ah! There's a snake in my boot!"

The Whole Family Group

She's just cute. No matter what she's wearing!

That's all folks.

No comments: