Sunday, November 25, 2012

Halloween Night 2012

 We have such a fun tradition on Halloween to invite the cul-de-sac over to our front place for a HalloWEENER Roast! :) This year was a great time! Neighbors came and sat around and visited while kids ran around and played and we handed out candy to trick-or-treaters. Then we went inside put the kids down in bed and came back out to visit and chat some more by the fires! It was very relaxing and lots of fun to get to know our neighbors a little bit better. I had to leave for my last volleyball game of the season (just varsity left playing). They lost and I came back to everyone still out chatting! I thought for sure with kids, they would have all gone in, but that is when I found both of my children sound in bed...I was impressed with my Hunners!



Lilly and Lydia in matching Little Bo Peep (shepherd girls) costumes.


Sitting by the fire protecting her sheep

She would not wear her own bonnet after Lilly offered her hers!

Cute Little Bo Peep

Chris carved the Mocking Jay and I did the 'ol traditional Jack O Lantern

Aren't they an adorable pair?!

Ring Around the Rosies! (Lydia, Ewan, Lilly, + sheep)

Chris's other two pumpkins. If you were wondering...that's Woody.

Lydia and cute little Ewan.

Just playin.

Keeping warm by the fire.

No comments: