Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Rainy Day; Sunny Girl

   



  













Her little feet trompin around in her bright red rain boots, the freshly watered greens and her bright white dress was picture perfect! I couldn't help but snap some shots of this cute little scene that I found before me. She is just so precious sometimes and grabbing the camera is the best I can do at freezing time. I have certainly got my money's worth out of purchasing that umbrella and those rain boots. This girl will light up any cloudy day. It seems as though "You Are My Sunshine" has and will forever be her theme song! I couldn't pick a favorite so I decided to keep them all to remind me of her adorable three year old ways.











1 comment:

carolee said...

Brindy, these are adorable photos! Kids grow up way too fast, huh?! I'm impressed at all the fun things you do with your kiddos.