Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Prince William County Fair

The tiny rodeo arena with the rides in the back ground.

Enjoying the show just before the rain. Lydia and Miles were both obviously mesmerized by the rodeo events.

Rodeo queen? More like rodeo clown!

Mom and Dad enjoying fair corn dogs..just the way they like 'em...smothered in mustard.
We decided to get out and see what the Prince William County Fair was all about and how the Rodeos were over here on the East side. We got there and laughed at the arena. It really made me realize how big rodeos really are in the west. Spanish Fork had a huge rodeo/fairgrounds. It was fun none the less, and we really enjoyed going with the family. It started pouring three quarters of the way through and we decided to leave. By the time we got back to the cars, the rain had stopped and we decided to stroll around the fair for a little bit longer. We did run into a mix up and I ended up wandering around the parking for almost half an hour trying to find my crying, hungry baby who was at the car with Chris. I did not have a phone on me and I could NOT find where we had parked in the huge parking lawn! Mom and Dad had gone back into the fair with Lydia and I knew I would not be able to find them quickly so I just kept walking around hoping that I would find the car soon. After asking a police man for help and then stopping someone to use their cell phone, I finally found my hungry baby, and not too happy husband. Miles ate and we were all good to go back and enjoy the fair a little bit longer.

No comments: